- 1 Is there a paintball episode every season of Community?
- 2 What is the first paintball episode of Community?
- 3 Are there any good episodes of Community Season 4?
- 4 How many episodes are in each season of Community?
- 5 Does Jeff sleep with Annie?
- 6 Are the paintball guns in community real?
- 7 Is there a paintball episode in Season 4 of community?
- 8 Who is silver balls community?
- 9 What is the best episode of Community?
- 10 Why was Season 4 of community so short?
- 11 How many episodes are in Community Season 4?
- 12 What was the bad season of Community?
- 13 How many times has community been Cancelled?
- 14 Why did community get Cancelled?
- 15 How old is Jeff in community first season?
Is there a paintball episode every season of Community?
Nearly every season features at least one episode where the study group, the Greendale 7, the Save Greendale Committee, or whatever the Community cast call themselves play a huge, all encompassing game of paintball (or a paintball adjacent game).
What is the first paintball episode of Community?
Episode no. ” Modern Warfare ” is the twenty-third episode of the first season of Community and originally premiered on May 6, 2010 on NBC. In the episode, after the Dean announces the prize for a friendly game of paintball, Greendale sinks into a state of all-out paintball war, with every student battling for supremacy.
Are there any good episodes of Community Season 4?
Community: 10 Best Season 4 Episodes, Ranked By IMDb
- 1 Heroic Origins, Episode 12 (8.2)
- 2 Basic Human Anatomy, Episode 11 (8.0)
- 3 Herstory of Dance, Episode 8 (7.9)
- 4 Advanced Introduction to Finality, Episode 13 (7.7)
- 5 Intro to Knots, Episode 10 (7.6)
- 6 Advanced Documentary Filmmaking, Episode 6 (7.5)
- 7 Cooperative Escapism in Familial Relations, Episode 5 (7.5)
How many episodes are in each season of Community?
In October 2009, it was announced that the show had been picked up for a full twenty-two-episode season. In January 2010, NBC ordered an additional three episodes for the first season, extending it to 25 episodes. On March 5, 2010, Community was renewed for a second season and premiered on September 23, 2010.
Does Jeff sleep with Annie?
Because it’s not a relationship. It’s totally not. A relationship involves sex, which, okay, yes, is happening, but Annie only sleeps over Jeff’s on the weekends, which are pretty much filled with sex 24/7.
Are the paintball guns in community real?
The paintball guns used on Community were modified Tippmann TPX paintball pistols. It’s is a. 68 caliber marker, and considered one of the smallest and lightest guns around. It has an 8-round magazine and runs off of a single 12g CO2 cartridge which is stored under the barrel.
Is there a paintball episode in Season 4 of community?
Season 4 – “Advanced Introduction to Finality” Those fears led to an intense daydream that featured the Evil Study Group from the Darkest Timeline targeting their real-life counterparts. The two groups engaged in a paintball fight before Jeff snapped out of the daydream.
Who is silver balls community?
It’s Kumail. He uses the last of his silver ammo on Abed and Annie and you can see him run out of ammo when he tries to shoot Jeff and Dean on the stage. Thank god.
What is the best episode of Community?
The 20 Best ‘Community’ Episodes, Ranked
- “Investigative Journalism” (Season 1, Episode 13)
- ” Advanced Safety Features ” (Season 6, Episode 7)
- “Basic Rocket Science” (Season 2, Episode 4)
- “App Development and Condiments” (Season 5, Episode 8)
- ” Geothermal Escapism ” (Season 5, Episode 5)
Why was Season 4 of community so short?
The Gas Leak Season Season 4 was, to put it mildly, not well received by the show’s fanbase. Characters now seemed to have completely different motivations and personalities than in the previous three seasons, the humor was much broader and less vicious, and the show’s innovation had eroded into stale gimmickry.
How many episodes are in Community Season 4?
The fourth season of the television comedy series Community premiered on February 7, 2013 and concluded on May 9, 2013. The season consists of 13 episodes and aired on NBC on Thursdays at 8:00 pm ET as part of the network’s “Comedy Night Done Right” programming block.
What was the bad season of Community?
Season 4, aka the gas leak year, received a lot of criticism when it first aired. It was the only season without the original creator Dan Harmon at the helm, and for many, it showed. A lot of fans felt the fourth year was an uninspired version of what Community originally was.
How many times has community been Cancelled?
Community experienced two cancellations during its broadcast run, but the first axing decided by NBC was unavoidable. Dan Harmon’s sitcom first debuted in September 2009 on the network, and it lasted five seasons before moving to Yahoo! Screen for a sixth and final season.
Why did community get Cancelled?
Ultimately, it seems that the cancellation of the show came down to budget and contract issues. Here is what McHale had to say about it: They wanted to [renew Community ]. But all of our contracts were up after six years.
How old is Jeff in community first season?
Jeff Winger Jeff,” it was revealed that Jeff was having trouble with turning 40 years old. He was actually born in 1974, making him 34 when he started college in the fall semester of 2009. By the time the series ended in 2015, Jeff seemed to embrace entering his 40s.