- 1 How can I design my own jersey?
- 2 Do paintball jerseys run big?
- 3 Are paintball jerseys padded?
- 4 What material is paintball jerseys made out of?
- 5 Why are jerseys so expensive?
- 6 Are real NFL jerseys stitched or printed?
- 7 What do you wear under paintball pants?
- 8 Can I wear leggings paintballing?
- 9 What should I wear to go paintballing?
How can I design my own jersey?
Create your own jersey – in just three easy steps.
- Select your desired product and open our 3D Kit Designer.
- Pick between nearly limitless design possibilities and over 50 standard colors, plus more.
- Add your own logos, text and sponsors in the 3D Designer. You choose where to place them.
Do paintball jerseys run big?
What Size of Paintball Jersey Should I Get? Jersey sizes are subject to preference, but the rule of thumb is to buy a jersey that is about one size larger than what you would usually wear. For instance, if you wear medium t- shirts, you should get large-sized jerseys for a game of paintball.
Are paintball jerseys padded?
Jersey features: We used padding on key areas to maximize protection and paintball bouncing. It’s most ventilated full- padded jersey on the market.
What material is paintball jerseys made out of?
The main body of the Professional paintball jersey is made from a moisture wicking material with great breathable mesh panels.
Why are jerseys so expensive?
As we discussed above, jerseys are expensive mainly because they are in high demand, considered premium fan apparel, have detailed finishes, and because each major sport only has one sole provider, which allows that provider to drive up costs without fear of competition.
Are real NFL jerseys stitched or printed?
There are several degrees of quality and cost in jerseys. The highest quality jerseys are authentic jerseys that look identical to game worn jerseys and feature stitched on letters and numbers and durable fabrics. Nike improved the quality of all the NFL Jerseys now so really the choice comes down to what you prefer.
What do you wear under paintball pants?
Compression shorts and athletic shorts that are casual- wear types for when I take the pb pants off. slide shorts and a hard, plastic athletic protector. Some people think they’re uncomfortable or slow them down, but I play scared if I’m afraid of my jimmies being rustled.
Can I wear leggings paintballing?
You can wear leggings or gym shorts underneath for added protection. If it’s really hot I will wear basketball shorts with knee and skin protectors. However, this is not recommended until you’ve played a few times and know how it feels to take a shot. Pile on the layers.
What should I wear to go paintballing?
The main rule of thumb for paintballing is to leave as little skin exposed as possible – those paintballs can really sting – so avoid vests and anything with short sleeves and instead wear a jumper, hoody or a long-sleeved t-shirt.