- 1 How much does Skirmish Paintball cost?
- 2 Can you bring your own paintballs to skirmish?
- 3 Is Skirmish Paintball Open?
- 4 Can I use my own paintball gun?
- 5 How dangerous is paintball?
- 6 Do paintballs hurt?
- 7 What should I wear to paintball?
- 8 How old do you have to be to play paintball in WA?
- 9 What age do you have to be to do paintball?
- 10 Is it legal to use a paintball gun for self defense?
- 11 Can 11 year olds play paintball?
- 12 Is paintball safe for 9 year olds?
How much does Skirmish Paintball cost?
Skirmish Registration Rate: $29.99 per person – preregistration discount, ages 10 and up. $34.99 per person – game day registration, ages 10 and up. Every person that makes advance reservations and is paid in full at least 24-hours in advance will receive 100 free paintballs.
Can you bring your own paintballs to skirmish?
You are not permitted to bring your own paintballs. We allow field paint only here at Skirmish. That means that all paintballs MUST be purchased from Skirmish.
Is Skirmish Paintball Open?
Skirmish Paintball is open year-round! Combat your friends as the temps begin to rise and the spring flowers begin to bloom. You can battle it out in the heat of the summer when everything is green and lively. Whatever season you prefer to play at Skirmish, anytime is a great time to play paintball.
Can I use my own paintball gun?
Can I use my own paintball equipment? In most cases the answer is Yes. If you take your equipment along with you on the day, the Head Marshall will inspect it to see if it is suitable for use on site.
How dangerous is paintball?
The most serious injuries include eye injuries, ear injuries, and even death. Paintball’s most common minor injuries include cuts, welts, and bruising. Sprained and twisted ankles also occur, and there are reports of players suffering breathing difficulties after being shot in the throat.
Do paintballs hurt?
It’s hard not to notice when you’ve been hit by a paintball. It’s very common for players to feel a slight sting, similar to a firm flick on the arm. The pain is minor and typically fades quickly. While most hits are insignificant, a paintball can cause bruises and welts.
What should I wear to paintball?
What to wear to paintball.
- Paintball mask/goggles to cover your full face.
- Baseball cap, sandana or scarf for hair and head protection.
- Long Pants – blue jeans or cargo pants.
- Long sleeve t-shirts with a sweatshirt or Jersey over.
- Running shoes, hiking boots or cleats depending on the playing surface.
- Gloves – fingerless for trigger control.
How old do you have to be to play paintball in WA?
The minimum paintball age in Western Australia is 12 years old.
What age do you have to be to do paintball?
The minimum age for our ‘main’ paintball is 10. This means all players must be at least 10 years of age to participate.
Is it legal to use a paintball gun for self defense?
So can you use a paintball gun for self – defense? Yes, you can especially when you know where to shoot and if the crime happens in your home and you have your marker with you.
Can 11 year olds play paintball?
While it completely depends on the individual child, it is generally recommended that ages 12-to 14- years-old is the proper age to begin the sport of paintball. Most children at that age are able to understand and abide by the safety rules while still enjoying the game and not overreacting to getting hit.
Is paintball safe for 9 year olds?
Is Paintball safe for kids? Yes With the correct Paintball gun and Paintball gear, Paintball can be safe for kids.